Removed - BNSF 2846 - ATSF Bluebonnet - Repainted
Removed - BNSF 2796 - ATSF Bluebonnet - Repainted
Beginning in August 2020 we'll be rolling out the requirement that all new reporting of locomotives will be required to be submitted via our mobile apps (iOS/Android).Why the change?
We analyzed the data and for the past couple years noticed that reporting from the mobile applications has been more reliable and consistent then reports submitted via the web version. Additionally, we’ve seen in 2020 that 90% of the reports came from the mobile versions leaving only 10% reports via the web.
Deprecating the web reporting version will allow us to focus our attention to solid experience within the mobile app and also bring in additional features that have been asked for.Anything else changing on the web site?
Nothing else and we have no plans for any other changes. You can still view all reports in real-time, upload photos, etc…New mobile app coming...
We’re currently in the process of complete rewrite (3.0) of the app where we will attempt to bring “All” the functionality of the web site to the mobile apps along with new enhancements. We know there are some limitations of the current application and thus why we're taking a fresh swing. Give me some time to get things built and ready!
HeritageUnits.com - Founder / Developer